So, as my weariness overwhelms me, I think a short post is in order…Here are the top 5 songs that I can’t stop thinking about…
1. Counting Stars- One Republic (seriously, is there anything One Republic can’t do?)
2. Pumpin’ Blood-NONONO (it grows on you, i promise you)
3. Vienna-Billy Joel (old but gold)
4. Wrecking Ball-Miley Cyrus (She’s crazy, we all know it…but there’s something so heartfelt and meaningful in this song that I think it deserves to be loved by everyone; it’s also one of the few songs in which you can actually FEEL the raw pain of the artist) Oh, and while you’re at it, listen to her rendition of “Jolene”…it’s one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard
5. Demon-Imagine Dragons (no.words)
I know this movie came out last year, but woaaaaaah, I’ve only just rediscovered the brilliance of this movie over the past few days…in fact, I may or may not have watched it 4 times over the past 2 days XD I CAN’T HELP IT…A freshman in college remakes her acapella group, the Barden Bellas, into crowd-stopping musical marvel. Get ready to be pitch-slapped.
Wait…there’s another reason people watch Nascar?
One of my favorite poems of all time;) Seriously, can anyone rhyme better even when they’re sober?
26 Things People With Curly Hair Are Tired of Hearing
LOL…Have I ever mentioned how much I love Buzzfeed?
And yet, I wouldn’t give my curly locks up for the world ❤
The past will never stop hurting us…we just have to figure out a way to accept its truths and keep moving forward.
So, because of a National History Day project that my partner and I are currently attempting, I came across a site that offers free lessons on mastering the Cherokee language to the public, and now, I am insanely curious about them. Really, though…WHAT does Cherokee sound like? o.O Is it like, a humanistic version of Parseltongue or just like, a bunch of clicking and clacking? I’M TOTALLY KIDDING…I have no doubt that it’s a beautiful language, hence my desire to learn it. The only thing isss, should I wait till the summer swings by or attempt these classes now?